Introduction to ASMI Awards
ASMI Awards 2019 & 2018
ASMI Award Recipients (1994 - 2019)
INTRODUCTION TO ASMI AWARDS
First introduced in 1994, the ASMI Awards recognise individuals for their outstanding contributions to the Association and the marine and offshore engineering (M&OE) industry. Over the years, the Awards were given to individuals for their strong support, passion and commitment to the industry.
There are three categories of ASMI Awards:
1. ASMI Meritorious Award (Gold) & (Silver)
- given to ASMI Council and Committee members to recognise their invaluable contributions to the Association and the Singapore marine and offshore industry
2. ASMI Gold Award
- given to non-industry personnel in recognition of their involvement, support and contribution to the marine and offshore industry
3. ASMI Special Recognition Award
- conferred on industry veterans who have demonstrated continuous commitment, dedication and passion for the industry as well as their relentless support to ASMI
Since 1994 till 2019, 74 recipients had been bestowed the recognition under various categories of the ASMI Awards.
ASMI AWARDS 2019 & 2018
ASMI AWARD RECIPIENTS (1994 - 2019)